When it comes to window and door installations, there are no bigger threats than air and moisture infiltration. And there's no better protection than QUAD® FOAM. As an integral part of the QUAD® Window and Door System, QUAD® FOAM is used to insulate and seal around windows and door frames, keeping the elements out of your install and out of your structure.
The Best Window, Door & Siding Sealant from OSI®
- Proven Wet Surface Application
- Better Flexibility: 5x Stretch & 50% Joint Movement
- Consistent Bead in Hot or Cold Temperatures: 0°F to 140°F Application
- 24 Hour Fast Cure for Quicker Protection
- Paintable in 1 Hour
- Strong Adhesion to More Building Materials Without Primer
- Enhanced UV Resistance
- Now available in sausage packs (IDH: 2058483)!
- 9.5 fl oz (280 ml)
- 19.2 fl oz (570 ml) sausage pack
- 4600+ Color Matches and Counting!
- 001 White sausage pack
- Mineral Spirits
Discover the First Line of Defense Against the Elements. Simply put, OSI QUAD® MAX siding & window sealant delivers the toughness that really makes a job last. QUAD® MAX is the next generation of siding and window sealants, providing maximum durability and superior application performance for use in any condition.
Recommended For the Pros, by the Pros
QUAD MAX siding & window sealant is designed for sealing around interior/exterior windows, doors and siding. It bonds to a wide variety of materials without need for a primer such as fiber cement, cedar, brick, stone, coated aluminum, fiberglass, vinyl, PVC, stucco, EIFS, wood, glass, and flashing tapes and Kynar® coatings.
For Professional Results
Do not use joints immersed in water or applications requiring continuous water immersion. Do not use as a traffic bearing sealant or in log homes. For joints deeper than 3/8” (9.5 mm), a backing material should be used.