A rubberized butyl-backed, self adhering membrane flashing tape designed to provide a long term weather tight seal to prevent moisture, vapor and air penetration around windows and doors.
Rubberized Asphalt Window Flashing Tape
- For Use with Quad Window & Door System
- Highly Durable, Resists Damage & Tearing
- Integrates Window into the Opening
- Self-Adhering Tape Makes it Easy to Install, Inspect & Repair
- 4 in x 100 ft (33.3 sq ft) 10 cm x 30.5 m (3.05 sq m)
- 6 in x 100 ft (50 sq ft) 15 cm x 30.5 m (4.58 sq m)
- 9 in x 100 ft (75 sq ft) 22.8 cm x 30.5 m (6.95 sq m)
Asphalt Flash is a part of the QUAD Window & Door System and is used to provide an air and vapor barrier around window and door flanges and joints and cracks in exterior wall assemblies. It is also useful for other above grade wall flashing apllications.
For Best Restults
Do not use in areas where flashing will be subjected to continuous exposure to sunlight or temperatures in excess of 149F (65C). Do not leave Asphalt Flash exposed for longer than 30 days. Do not apply over flexible PVC. Concrete, masonry, and some exterior gypsum substrates may require priming for best results. Do not apply Asphalt Flash or primer to damp, frosty or contaminated surfaces